Creating an effective website that will generate sales involves a number of different skills and processes to work in harmony.
- Branding – Creating a brand identity or defined proposition for your company.
- Web Design – Designing a website incorporating the brand identity and features required.
- Web Development – Building a website from the web design visuals.
- Copyrighter – Writing killer sales copy.
- Search Engine Marketing – Optimising and marketing your website through organic and/or pay-per-click channels.
If all goes to plan, the development process will result in a clear and focused website that:
Read more about the web development process here.
If you’re still not convinced you need a website, read our post: Why do I need a website for my business.
Picture used under Creative Commons from veribatim